Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

Deathwing and iPads....

Hey Folks...

I am trying out posting some Blog pictures using the camera on my "New" iPad (thats an iPad3 for normal people) just to see what they look like. Although I have a pretty funky camera the iPad camera is actually really good for taking closeup pictures of models, one slight pain is that I can't post pictures to the Blog if accessing Blogger from the iPad, this does seem a little odd, therefore I have to plug the iPad into the Mac and transfer the pictures over and then access Blogger from the Mac.... oh well no bother.

So I have taken a couple of pictures of some Deathwing work in progress. These models make up the command squad and well accompany Bellal into battle.

So here they are, not bad for an iPad I have to admit, and actually better than my "proper" camera.




Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment